Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Good Men becomes Never Ending

+9
Azerael
Hatsuharu
keylogger
Dorit
zaajc
Norx
Xni
Glutton
Xyliaz
13 posters

Go down

A Few Good Men becomes Never Ending Empty A Few Good Men becomes Never Ending

Post  Xyliaz 12th March 2009, 01:08

Some of you have probably been wondering why there was a big Officers meeting the other day.
We have had a long talk with all the officers of Reminiscence about a merge with all the core members of their guild and our guild into one hardcore Guild for Ulduar.

The reason for this is that we want a stronger roster that shows up for Raids and bring 100% focus on Progress.
And we also want to be able to have a full raid at 19:00 and not at 19:30.

So basically, we are gonna make a new Guild called Never Ending with the best of the best from Reminiscence & A Few Good Men. This new guild is gonna have the same Raid Days and Raid Plan as it was in A Few Good Men, and with the same focus on progress raids and still having a friendly and social chat community. But we also want our members to fight to get into a raid by added two types off ranks. An Core Member and Normal Member, where you get the Core rank based on Attendence, being prepared for many hours of progress raiding with flasks, pots and even feasts for that matter.

Our DKP System is gonna be handled the same way as it is now, with some improvements to the prices and more "progress friendly".

We want to became the guild that's gonna push Alius Orbis down from #1 place And as its look like does now, then this merge is needed to gain that level of raiding. More information will be added when the Guild Goes live.

This is the list of people from A Few Good Men that we invite to this guild as Members.
Taranna
Hrmvite
Yyrkoon
Glutton
Nergall
Spiritusante
Finkregh
Nimmy
Norx
Hailmina
Farni
Kaptenlusk
Tiq
Lyle
Hatsu
Xyliaz
Ohmen
Eve
Character
Taryx
Azerael
Hurmur
Fides
Zaajc
Xni
Briefcase

With this said ill speak for all the officers when i tell you that it
has been our pleasure raiding with those who haven't been picked.

Last edited by Xyliaz on 12th March 2009, 01:32; edited 4 times in total
Xyliaz
Xyliaz
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

A Few Good Men becomes Never Ending Empty Re: A Few Good Men becomes Never Ending

Post  Glutton 12th March 2009, 01:31

just for information. Hrimvite is in China atm I think. so he might not reply at this moment.
Glutton
Glutton
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

A Few Good Men becomes Never Ending Empty Re: A Few Good Men becomes Never Ending

Post  Xni 12th March 2009, 01:37

The officers from AFGM will be; Xyliaz, Azerael and Xni - Hailmina will be the GM as he is now.

So send a whisper to either of us for an invite to the new guild. See you there!

Xni
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Norx 12th March 2009, 01:40

I am glad I've played with everyone in AFGM, it has been my pleasure(I know it has been said in 1st post but still) hope it wont make us enemies or something! Yet again I am glad I have met all of you.
Norx
Norx
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  zaajc 12th March 2009, 10:17

thx bye

zaajc
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorit 12th March 2009, 10:45

Good job Mad
With the bad leading there was in AFGM.... Good luck in the new guild.

I HOPE THE NEW GUILD HAVE THE SAME OFFICER LOVE WITH SPOTS LIKE YOU HAD
Tards

Dorit
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  zaajc 12th March 2009, 11:31

well, drama drama drama. too bad you didnt get invited huh?. not our problem that you're always online AFTER 19. So, stop being cocky srsly

zaajc
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorit 12th March 2009, 11:49

My reason to say what I said there is the officer is slacking.

They don't even bother to bumb people down. So zaajc. Shut the fuck up, get a life your fucking cunt.

Dorit
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  keylogger 12th March 2009, 12:54

shocking !

where this came from lolz, i never heard anythin about afgm is merging Sad

anyways GL with new guild and dorit stop being jackass
keylogger
keylogger
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  zaajc 12th March 2009, 13:09

Dorit wrote:My reason to say what I said there is the officer is slacking.

They don't even bother to bumb people down. So zaajc. Shut the fuck up, get a life your fucking cunt.

bla bla bla. i guess inviting you in the first part was a mistake, seeing that you was never able to attend raids cus of your job? you prly should already by that have realized by yourself, that the guild was not the right place for you?

On the other hand, I already have a life thank you, I am studying to get specialized in shipping, got a job beside it, got a girlfriend which i am about to move together with.

So perhaps, it is you, who should shut the fuck up, about things you dont know anything about?

zaajc
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatsuharu 12th March 2009, 13:51

Thanks for your response key ^^
From me as well: It's been a pleasure raiding with you guys (and yes, this even includes dorit T_T)

Hatsuharu
lolhatsurank T_T
lolhatsurank T_T

http://www.fucmnack.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azerael 12th March 2009, 14:31

for the most part its been a pain in the ass making that selection off people...
some where easy to drop but a lot weren't...

for those who didn't get picked...its been fun Smile

Azerael
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Character 12th March 2009, 16:07

First of all it kind of feels like some good players were left out. "Good" basically meaning high raid attendance and not slacking during raids. I really don't know the reasoning behind the list, but I'm guessing some people might not have gotten picked because of what class/spec they are?

Secondly.... Dorit, seriously, what the hell? I really thought you were more mature than this. I understand it must suck not to be able to raid with the guild anymore but you gotta understand that having a job that gets in the way of our raiding times plays a big role...
Character
Character
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyle 12th March 2009, 16:17

I believe people can still try and apply to the new guild.
Lyle
Lyle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soeten 12th March 2009, 16:49

OMG LOL NUB LEADERS WTF LOL OMG NUB OFFICRRS GUILD LEADER IS FAILIURE OMG AOMGFA

na Awesome Awesome

i cant be arsed with this, gl with going pro im still to casual for Azarael =P Im going to call Arvid every 5th minute when new patch comes out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

else beer Empathy Crying or Very sad :O music love lol bored thumb

Soeten
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Xni 12th March 2009, 17:36

Dorit just showed exactly why he didnt make it through the merge Wink

Xni
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  farni 12th March 2009, 22:06

Its so wierd that people behaves like 10 years old guys, just accept it and you shouldve been showing more dedication to AFGM and you should might have gotten an invite!

farni
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.soulpad.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum