Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rentrixx - Elemental shaman. ;>

2 posters

Go down

Rentrixx - Elemental shaman. ;> Empty Rentrixx - Elemental shaman. ;>

Post  Rentrixx 12th March 2009, 21:28

Personal Info
Name: Filip
Contact Details: You can /w me ingame. Wink
Roughly estimated attendance (1-100%): We are raiding 25man Monday, Wednesday and Sundays. These few weeks I've been having alots of essays, but now it's kinda cool, don't have that much anymore. So around 90%.

Character Info
Name: Rentrixx, ze cow.
Level: 80! The best level, besides 20. (Ghost wolf) beer
Class: Shaman.
Current server: Aggamagan.
Gear (Armory link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Rentrixx
Reasons why you chose your Talent Spec: I actually did it because I wanted to raid with AFGM. But then it became alot of fun, and now I'm playing it. It's also very good for caster dpsers, my totems (Norx wants them, kk) and my 5% crit specc. Smile

List your previous guild(s) and raiding experiences. Havoc, Kawhoom, The disspossed, AFGM. I've done everything in wotlk including 3drakes os. In TBC I cleared ZA, did 3 bosses in BT, and SSC 5 bosses, cleared TK.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I decided to leave Havoc because they started to kick the people that weren't that good. And that include my friends, I got really mad so I said, I'll go with them. And then they actually kicked me before I left :p (Fast, nooo shiiiit) Awesome

Why do you want to join A Few Good Men? I were an old member in AFGM, and now they're Never Ending which seems like a really nice idea to merge together, and I would love to be a part of that.

Why should you be an asset to A Few Good Men? AFGM was the best that ever happened to me, I've never had so much fun and the progress was sick, I think I got like full t7,5 in like 2 weeks :O It was so much fun and I love the whole squad. (:

Additional information about you (as a Person, not a WoW Player) I'm a social, friendly boy that likes to hang out with friends and girls of course. I like to play soccer, and of course WoW. Very Happy

Tell us a joke! Q: What do you call a short psychic who escaped from jail?
A: A small medium at large! Embarassed

Regards Rentrixx, if you have any questions just whisper me ingame, or on the forums Smile
Rentrixx
Rentrixx
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Rentrixx - Elemental shaman. ;> Empty Re: Rentrixx - Elemental shaman. ;>

Post  Rentrixx 13th March 2009, 10:34

I'm willing to respecc to either Enhancement or Resto if you want. I got good Enhancement gear, and the resto gear is almost the same as my elemental gear, Awesome
Rentrixx
Rentrixx
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Azerael 13th March 2009, 10:36

where sorting out stuff for the new guild still so it could take a little time before we decide
hang in there

Azerael
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rentrixx 13th March 2009, 10:38

Alrighty, I will. Wink
Rentrixx
Rentrixx
Stranger
Stranger