Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

+11
Xni
Finkregh
Character
Metsu
Hatsuharu
Naela
zaajc
Glutton
Norx
Lazzarus
Brynolf
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi

Post  Taranno 20th January 2009, 18:30

lazz is cool :p

greetz Evo

Taranno
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazzarus 20th January 2009, 22:12

Xni we never said we were the most progressed guild on Tarren Mill Nyam At least I don't recall seeing it, I only saw it in your recruitment post ^^

I think I saw you get first Naxx achievement on the server? Are you the number one progressed guild on Aga?

Lazzarus
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookie 21st January 2009, 01:34

Hi lazz! Very Happy
cool that you said ur opinion and I can understand ur feelings. But why we started to call it AFGM was actually we were like 5 members from the old AFGM and a couple of IRL friends to us wich was going to do 10man in WOTLK and we weren't to much creative with finding a guild name and from the beginning actually Hellfish was gonna join to play with us again but some things happend and he coulden't.
Later on we found Xni and his buddies and decided to go for 25man instead. And I will only speak for myself but I diden't want to "steal" fame from u guys. Btw, is Jubai still playing in Huhuholics? Smile if that's the case say Hi from me Smile

//Xconzoa (the retarded Warrior cow) Very Happy
Pookie
Pookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazzarus 21st January 2009, 02:34

Okay Smile

Jubai is in Huhuholics, just checked the guild roster, he has not logged on in 7 months :/

But I've chatted with him on MSN, not that long ago. I'll tell him that you say hi next time I catch him on MSN.

Lazzarus
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuckeh 21st January 2009, 02:47

Afaik i didn't get kicked, and i should know i guess?

I just didn't migrate with you to tarren mill. Stayed on dunemaul, mostly because i was inactive atm, and when i could logback the migration was over.

And my girlfriend? eh?

Tuckeh
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Damajah 21st January 2009, 03:01

I guess most people in our guild were a bit upset, since we've always clearly stated that since we're a bunch of casuals now,
we really should ditch the 'afgm'. We just didn't feel worthy!

But at least it's nice the name and claim were based on something! (in all honesty you should've kept your playernames the same, and
put some effort in making a new guildname Very Happy Would've made it a lot easier to hunt Deedlit down for some gnomes with ashkandi scars)

In all honesty it's quite scary how many people we've ran into still remember the old guild, and I'm quite sure you'll get some other people
poking around "if this is afgm from devlins movies" as well. So if you ever run into people like Khazor Very Happy asking for any of the other old players;
send them to huhuholics.com Smile

Enjoy and good luck with the casual content!

Damajah/Wrak/Dotzen

Damajah
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuckeh 21st January 2009, 03:07

tbh i understand that, and when we made it was only temporary, atleast in my view..

and when we started to get big i wanted to change, but the others didn't.

But now i dont care about the guildname tbh. I just play for fun atm.

And hey dama! long time no see Nyam

Tuckeh
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookie 21st January 2009, 10:43

But Damajah! I don't want that name haha Very Happy most be the lamest name ever "go go Xconzoa!" haha Very Happy thats the biggest reason why Im not using it cause it sounds soooo wrong Sad
Pookie
Pookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum