Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance)

+2
Norx
Glutton
6 posters

Go down

Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance) Empty Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance)

Post  Glutton 8th January 2009, 20:52

Initial Requirements:
* You must be level 80.
Check
* You must have Ventrilo 2.1.4 and be able to clearly understand and speak English.
Check

Application Template:
Personal Info
Name: Kim
Contact Details: Got a mail but don't wanna post it here, I'll do it in a more private matter later on if I'll get a positiv result. otherwise ill fill in my emergency bat phone number when its connected ^^
Roughly estimated attendance (1-100%): We are raiding 25man Monday, Wednesday and Sundays.
As it is right now 100% but I have a girlfriend and i'm stydying atm so when I have examines and stuff it might drop down so I'll miss 1 or 2 raids. RL = pro

Character Info
Name: Glutton
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Current server: Agamaggan
Gear (Armory link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Glutton
Reasons why you chose your Talent Spec:
This is the story of my druid. At wotlk release I was abit confused about what class to play, I had a 70 Rogue, 70 shaman and 48 warlock. I asked my friends about what's best for our friendguild we had, and it was caster dps. Well I decided to lvl my warlock, hit 80 in acouple of days did some hc instances and normal raids with it. Was abit disepointed with my warlock, so I decided to lvl a druid from lvl 1 on the side whilst still playing my warlock. And 7 days later my Druid hit 80. I've been a healer in my guild so ive mostly healinggear but with a couple of sockets and enchants I will be hitcaped in this gear.
To get back to my spec for more info. I think my spec is about as good as it can be, I'm singeltarget dps specced have no direct pvp wasted talents. have Typhon but it also helps in pve mainly heroics, and didnt have any major improvement on that point either so its not like its wasted.

List your previous guild(s) and raiding experiences.
In WoW classic I wasnt raiding that much mostly did pvp. Was on server Magtheridon with my UD rogue did some casuall raiding every now and than with friends in the guild North Core. TBC we rerolled to a new server, Burning Steppes I rerolled as BE rogue did KZ, Grull, Maggy, SSC, TK 3/4 in early tbc with the guild Relentless. than I rerolled shaman on this server and healed up to BT with Blackwater Buccaneers and A short period of time in Assamites when I decided to take some time off with wow.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Couse of transfers when servers have been overpopulated or underpopulated. Agamaggan has been stable for the whole year ive played on this server.

Why do you want to join A Few Good Men?
First of all I was looking around for a more active heroic raid going guild, found out that Alius Orbis where LFM so I tried my luck as a healer. Than u show up in LFM read the post and I thought theese guys seems to be a bunch of nice ppl whom stayed together for so long. I'm satisfied with my current guild couse its all friends. and if im accepted into ur guild I would be glad if its ok if im doing 10 mans with them.. ofc not if u need me in ur raids.
What ive read from the post on wow forum u seem to be a tight group of members witch at most times results in trustful and mature members.

Why should you be an asset to A Few Good Men?
I'm always 100% focused when raiding, im checking things up before I try new things. Im browsing forums to get better at my course. I'm experianced and a friendly person.

Additional information about you (as a Person, not a WoW Player)
Even thou my name is Kim I am a male, (I dont want to get invited becouse of my unisexname and I wont sleep with u fore an inv^^) <--- joke, I am 24 years old have a future wife named Linda. She plays wow to btw. I am kind of the silent type when theres alot of ppl around
but thats couse on every 5th person there is always 2 who wont shut up ^^ I dont want to be that guy, that fact changes when im drunk thou then I am the guy naked on the table dancing the dance that shouldnt be danced and gets exposed on Facebook^^

Tell us a joke!
Geekjoke (this story is based on a true experiance) 2 warlocks questing, w1: hey m8 can u do imp for blood pact and ill tank with vw? w2: why the fuck should I do imp? u know blood pact drains my mana and ill go oom right? w1: riiiight..... w1 leaving party
but this is the best stand up comedy ive ever seen http://comedians.comedycentral.com/stephen-lynch/videos/stephen-lynch---superheroes

PS. I know about the enchants and the sockets, I am gonna reach hitcap. Just waiting for a friend to get online and enchant the things for me and I need to find some1 to cut me 16 hit gems.

TY for ur time.
Glutton
Glutton
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance) Empty Re: Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance)

Post  Norx 9th January 2009, 02:58

Nice application :D hope you'll get an answer from an officer soon D:

edit: gief moonkin aura
Norx
Norx
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance) Empty Re: Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance)

Post  Tuckeh 9th January 2009, 03:08

Nice apply, gear isnt the best, but understandable if you played as resto before.

With some nice sockets you can probaly be ok geared Smile

Xni and Norx probaly got the most gems available together Smile

Xyliaz got all enchants. If you are having problems to find the right stuff.

We will give you an answer till next reset. any questions, dont hessitate to ask any of the officers.

Tuckeh
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Glutton 9th January 2009, 13:30

ive gathered all mats for enchants and gems now. the glyphs r replaced with zer awesome moonkin ones. with the enchants and gems applied im good to go.
Glutton
Glutton
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  zaajc 9th January 2009, 17:40

nice app..

gl.

zaajc
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Glutton 9th January 2009, 20:39

ty =).

update: im fully enchanted except 10 stats chest, cant afford that enchant atm due to I had to buy mats for 6 enchants and 5 gems at the same time.
Glutton
Glutton
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xni 10th January 2009, 13:44

Accepted for a trial, whisper either of the officers ingame for an invite.

/Xni

Xni
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Obama 11th January 2009, 07:25

Accepted - Glutton - Druid (Balance) Boomki10
Obama
Obama

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuckeh 11th January 2009, 18:42

Gluttons alt?

Tuckeh
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down