Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunan - resto druid

2 posters

Go down

Lunan - resto druid Empty Lunan - resto druid

Post  Lunan 19th March 2009, 18:53

Personal Info

Name:
Simon Kattler

Contact Details:
Lunan @ Agamaggan
Gortok @ Agamaggan
Email can be given on request - not posting it for the world to see.

Roughly estimated attendance (1-100%): We are raiding 25man Monday, Wednesday and Sundays.
Says 63% on the DKP page, but that is counting the last raids (where I wasn't in the guild) and the 10 man raids that are being posted. All in all I am guessing around 80%

Character Info

Name:
Lunan

Level:

Class:
Druid

Current server:
Agamaggan

Gear (Armory link):
Voila!

Reasons why you chose your Talent Spec:
I prefer to heal with my HoT's supplemented with Swiftmend, as such I have not improved my Healing Touch and not taken the Nature's Grace talent. I will keep pretty much the same spec in the next patch, though I think I will put the 2 points in Tranquil Spirit into Improved Barkskin.

List your previous guild(s) and raiding experiences.
AFGM
I have experience from every instance ever implemented, the only ones I haven't completed are AQ-40 (needed C'thun and some extra bosses), Naxx-40 (needed 4-H and Frost wing), Sunwell (did Kalecgos) and 10-man 3D Sartharion.

In case some of you are nosy and actually checked through my rep you will notice that it was not this char I completed all of that content on, it was my mage, RaĆ­stlin.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Because there were some noobish leaders, who left the guild for somewhere else - don't really recall the specifics, except that they really were noobish Very Happy

Why do you want to join Never Ending?
Because I know a lot of the people there, and we are on the same stage of raiding.

Why should you be an asset to Never Ending?
Well you are in need of a resto druid so that alone might qualify me - if not, then because of my stunning looks and charming personality
Lunan - resto druid Simon
(Old picture - realized I owed you one :O )

Additional information about you (as a Person, not a WoW Player)
I live with my parents and sister, I am studying at the university (currently physics, but I am going to start something else next year). I play a lot of computer, but also watch movies and read books (mostly fantasy or Sci-fi). A thing you might want to know (and some of you may have noticed) is that I have a hard time focusing on something if it isn't a challenge, but just routine, on the other hand I really enjoy challenges (of some sorts - you should never write this sort of thing without taking certain proportions, people will take advantage of it if you don't!)

Tell us a joke!

1. I was going to the clairvoyant's meeting, but it was canceled due to unforeseen events.
  2. It is common knowledge that irradiated cats have 18 half-lives.
  3. Two cannibals are eating a clown, one turns to the other and says "does this taste funny to you?".
  4. Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
  5. I once visited a crematorium that gave discounts to burn victims.
  6. The best contraceptive for old people is nudity.
  7. Two atoms are sitting in a bar. One says to the other, "I think I've lost an electron." The other asks "Are you sure?" to which the first replies "I'm positive."
  8. A neutron walks into a bar. "How much for a drink?" To which the bartender responds, "For you, no charge."
  9. War does not determine who is right- only who is left
If you don't get a joke, go look it up, but watch out! You might learn something! *Shudder*
(http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wadsworth)

I was told that I wasn't included on the list partly because I "play my own game" - fx combat ressing people without being told. Well I don't believe in giving up easily, and as such I normally use that res whenever anyone (worthwhile) dies, because the quicker it is used the more use it is. So, yes, you might say I play my own game, but I believe I do so for the greater good.

Please write if you have anything to say, if it is more complex than a single reply I think you should write to me ingame though, don't want to spam here.

Lunan
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Lunan - resto druid Empty Re: Lunan - resto druid

Post  Lyle 19th March 2009, 18:57

new website is @ www.never-ending.comuv.com
Lyle
Lyle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down