Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Sageata - Hunter

+8
Nergall
Rentrixx
Azerael
Norx
Finkregh
farni
Hatsuharu
Sageata
12 posters

Go down

Accepted - Sageata - Hunter Empty Accepted - Sageata - Hunter

Post  Sageata 6th February 2009, 00:02

Personal Info
Name:
Paul - from Romania

Contact Details:I will give you my e-mail or my phone number ingame, don't think is a good idea to post those on a thread:)

Roughly estimated attendance (1-100%): We are raiding 25man Monday, Wednesday and Sundays.

This is a bit hard to predict as I'm a cabin crew and I don't know my roster, I could have weeks when I can come 100% and weeks I can come just 50% or less, but overall I think about 70%

Character Info
Name:Sageata
Level:80
Class:Hunter
Current server:Aggamagan

Gear (Armory link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Sageata
Haste rating: 275 but I got IAOTH
AP: 4213
ArP: 69 which is useless almost anyway:)
Hit rating: 279
Crit: 34.54%
I gave you the details because I might have the PvP gear on so you won't be able to see from armory my real stats

Reasons why you chose your Talent Spec:
I think as dpser you should go with the "blizzard", as they nerfed BM I choosed to be SV for more dps ofc, the funny thing is that I enjoy it a lot now...getting better on the shot rotation

List your previous guild(s) and raiding experiences.
I have been a IMP member, cleared with them all TBC except SWP, also cleared naxxarmas normal except saphiron but I have been there with a pug and learned tactics, naxxramas on heroic cleared until thadeus so only thadeus saphiron and kel'thuzad left, OS both normal and heroic but no drakes up yet, Malygos on normal but not heroic.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
I left because of the rules and people governing them, I was demoted(after being over one year in IMP) for pugging naxxramas normal on a tuesday night 6 hours before the reset, I even contacted an officer to ask the permission for it and she said no, I understand that being in a guild means that you wait to do raids together so therefore you cannot go pug just like that saving yourself and then not being able to help your guild, fine with that, but since IMP was not having any plan for naxxramas normal and a lot of people where losing any chance of doing it for weeks in a row I decided(after the demote) that is time for me to leave, the slow progress and the lack of intrest of keeping and rewarding the good people just added to the frustration.

Why do you want to join A Few Good Men?
First of all, I love the name of the guild, is what I think what a guild should be like, just a few good men, not a lot and bad, way before I left IMP seeing you marching thru dalaran I was thinking that there must be a nice atmosphere in a guild with such a name and would be nice to know how it is...
Second is that I've seen your raid progress which was really fast, that means you have really good men and really good organistaion, it also means that there is something to learn from you and I'm eager to do that.

Why should you be an asset to A Few Good Men?
I guess that you are not such a big guild yet and you might need a good dpser, I am a grown person and I know how to take the criticism, I accept suggestion and happy to improve at any time, I think that is very important to learn and teach, I know that bosses will not die just standing like a statue and dps it like there is nothing else to do, I have a eye for strategy and tactics and I'm quite good at planning, I like discipline. Overall I think I can help you with your raid progress and you can help me with mine:)

Additional information about you (as a Person, not a WoW Player)
My profession is a cabin crew for eithad airways , before that I use to make fencing for 13 year, so I traveled a lot while, I like food, movies and asian girls and trust me I know what I'm talking about the asian girls:) I'm a funny person(i think at least), very friendly and eager to learn.

Tell us a joke!

I was a late bloomer with women. Before I met my wife, I had virtually no experience. I remember on our wedding night, I tried to inflate her.

Sageata
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Sageata - Hunter Empty Re: Accepted - Sageata - Hunter

Post  Sageata 6th February 2009, 00:28

I forgot to mention about Against All Odds, which is my guild, I tryed to make my own raiding guild but is seems to be harder than I expected to find not decent people but just people:)

Sageata
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatsuharu 6th February 2009, 00:39

Nice app and cool joke XD

Gl with your application ^^

Hatsuharu
lolhatsurank T_T
lolhatsurank T_T

http://www.fucmnack.com

Back to top Go down

Post  farni 6th February 2009, 03:28

Quite interresting

farni
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.soulpad.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Finkregh 6th February 2009, 03:31

Very mature and me liek it Awesome
On a serious note.. We have 2active hunters (me and our gm *cough* tuckeh *cough*) and one member who just rerolled back to hunter. As you noticed we are A Few Good Men and I believe we are gonna be all active for progressing of Ulduar. However I would like to still see in our guild people of your kind. I'm not responsible for ginvites so I can only wish you good luck (:

edit: Not sure if you are using your spec for pve or pvp atm but for pve, a common mistake made by MM and SV hunters is to neglect Go for the Throat in favor of other talents. Don’t do this. Even though MM and SV specs depend less on their pets than BM, that pet is still a significant portion of a hunter’s dps. One talent in GftT is enough since surv criting alot. Tip for free Cool

Last edited by Finkregh on 6th February 2009, 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Finkregh
Finkregh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Norx 6th February 2009, 04:38

Awesome app and omg that joke Awesome
Norx
Norx
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Azerael 6th February 2009, 12:29

as far as i know...tuckeh said that hes quiting wow :o

Azerael
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rentrixx 6th February 2009, 13:01

I liked the apply, good luck with it.
Rentrixx
Rentrixx
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Finkregh 6th February 2009, 13:17

Azerael wrote:as far as i know...tuckeh said that hes quiting wow :o
No fucking wai.. I don't gave him permission to do that Twisted Evil
Finkregh
Finkregh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nergall 6th February 2009, 21:46

well well well Segeta Wink! nice to see your app on this forum. What shall I say ? Very Happy very skilled, and friendly player. played alot with him in TBC. Good luck

Nergall
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Glutton 6th February 2009, 22:22

did acheievement run with him today in AN, we got the achievements thumb
Glutton
Glutton
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sageata 7th February 2009, 16:28

Maybe I should post some more jokes on this thread since is becoming a bit borning:

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case of beer for?"

"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob.

"Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade."

Next one is a bit long but worth reading Smile

A large powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress.

After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "See that, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She begins to drool.

The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder''s pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, "See those, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She is aching for action at this point.

Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door.

He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, "Why are you in such a hurry to go?"

She replies, "With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!"

Q: What's the difference between a tire and 365 used rubbers?

A: One's a Goodyear; the other's a great year.

Sageata
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Character 7th February 2009, 17:18

Good jokes. Makes up for the lack of jokes in other people's applications. Lots of +++ for that. Awesome
Character
Character
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Naela 7th February 2009, 19:08

Accepted as a trial, whisper Hailmina,Xyliaz,Norx or Xni ingame
Naela
Naela
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sxchops 7th February 2009, 19:50

You are so cold Arvid, cheer up with some smileys Very Happy Smile Cool Awesome Nyam yahoo

sxchops
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down