Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sageata - Hunter 80

Go down

Sageata - Hunter 80 Empty Sageata - Hunter 80

Post  Sageata 13th March 2009, 14:16

Personal Info
Name:
Paul - from Romania

Contact Details:sarbu_paul_razvan@yahoo.com

Roughly estimated attendance (1-100%): We are raiding 25man Monday, Wednesday and Sundays.

This is a bit hard to predict as I'm a cabin crew and I don't know my roster, I could have weeks when I can come 100% and weeks I can come just 50% or less, but overall I think about 70%

Character Info
Name:Sageata
Level:80
Class:Hunter
Current server:Aggamagan

Gear (Armory link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Sageata
Haste rating: 414 but I got IAOTH
AP: 4699
ArP: 162
Hit rating: capped with food or some small items change
Crit: 33.32%
I gave you the details because I might have the PvP gear on so you won't be able to see from armory my real stats

Reasons why you chose your Talent Spec:
Pure dps and since explosive shot is not a phisical dmg(fire) it makes ArP less necessary.

List your previous guild(s) and raiding experiences.
IMP and AFGM, and cleared all content in wotlk so far, TBC all except SWP.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
The reason why I left IMP is writen in my previous application on the same site, I guess you all read it.

Why do you want to join Never Ending?
I started to know the people in the afgm and start liking the way you raid, very professional, quick and fun, people are not whining about stupid things, they have their flask, pots and food all the raids. I want to see the uludar content asap and I think this will be hard with other guilds since they are not all as good.

Why should you be an asset to Never Ending?
I know I didn't impress you much with my dps in the raids and to be honest I'm kinda dissapointed to myself too that I wasn't top dps as I used to be in IMP, I'm ready to improve and become one top dps Never Ending if you will allow me.

Additional information about you (as a Person, not a WoW Player)
My profession is a cabin crew for eithad airways , before that I use to make fencing for 13 year, so I traveled a lot while, I like food, movies and asian girls and trust me I know what I'm talking about the asian girls:) I'm a funny person(i think at least), very friendly and eager to learn.

Tell us a joke!

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

P.S. There is no rush to give me an answer, I can wait basicly until Uludar comees live.

Sageata
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down